About 10 years ago I bought this quilt top (the part out as far as the edge of the white) at a flea market. I couldn’t find the right green to match the borders to the sashing, so with the help of my friend Laurie Nathan, I ended up having a custom dye color made and dyeing an entire bolt of fabric for the borders. (I’ll make pillowcases to match.) I finally put the top together on New Year’s Day this year (start the year by finishing a UFO!), then I sent it to another friend, Galyna Sokolova-Miller, for quilting. These are the pictures she sent me….I get to pick it up this week. SO excited! She did a beautiful job with the quilting. I wish the woman who made the original blocks/top could see it now!